This tour covers the land of the three monotheistic faiths as well as the current realities faced by the people of Palestine and Israel. Visits will be conducted to sites related to Christianity, Judaism and Islam throughout the Holy Land.
Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport, meet and assist then transfer to your hotel in Jerusalem. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Exploring the Three Faiths in Jerusalem, Discussion
After breakfast, visit the cenacle, the room of the last supper. Its surrounding, the current crusader church was build in the 12th century and was transformed into a mosque during the ottoman era in the 16th century as it is the resting place of King David, or the prophet Daoud for the Muslim faith - a place respected by the three religions.
Continue to the Old City of Jerusalem, visiting Al-Aqsa Mosque, the Wailing Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Also, visit the 4 parts of the Holy City including the Christian, Muslim, Jewish and Armenian quarters within the city walls. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight.
In the evening receive a speaker from Sabeel Ecumenical Institute in Jerusalem to discuss the realities of Christians, Muslims and Jews living together.
Southern Reaches of Faith
After breakfast head to the city of Hebron to visit its Old City and continue to the Cave of the Patriarchs, a site venerated by the three faiths as it is believed to be the resting place of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their wives Sarah, Rebecca and Leah. Although it consisted of a church during the crusader period, it is now split into a synagogue and a mosque.
Continue to Bethlehem to visit the Church of Nativity, the birthplace of Jesus and before returning to your hotel, visit a Palestinian refugee camp in Bethlehem where you will listen to one of the camp representatives about life as a refugee. Return to your hotel in Jerusalem for dinner and overnight.
Faith in the desert
In the morning, depart from your hotel heading east to the Judean desert. Make a stop at the Good Samaritan Inn and continue to visit Massada and Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Enjoy some free time to visit and swim at the Dead Sea before reaching to Jericho, the oldest continuously inhabited city on the planet. Here you will have lunch. Afterwards, visit the Mt. of Temptation and continue to visit the archeological site of Tell es-Sultan (Jericho Walls). Check in at your hotel in Jericho for dinner and overnight.
Differences in co-existence
After breakfast, depart your hotel to the north where you will visit the baptismal site at the Jordan river and take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee; also visit Capernaum and Tabgha. Then continue to the city of Safed, regarded as the center of Jewish Mysticism and continue to Nazareth to visit the Church of Annunciation, before checking into your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Other faiths in the Holy Land
In the morning head further north to visit the Druze community of the Holy Land. Then head to Mt. Carmel for a visit and continue to Haifa, a metropolitan city for Christians, Jews and Muslims living together. Also, visit Stella Maris and the Baha'i gardens and shrines. Return to your hotel in Nazareth for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast head to the airport for your departure flight.
All our tours are private tours including private transportation and private guiding.
- Meet & Assist at Tel Aviv Airport.
- 6 nights stay in mentioned places in good middle class hotels or church guesthouses (please tell us about your preferences), all overnight stays incl. breakfast.
- All mentioned sightseeing tours, including transportation by private modern & tourism-licensed a/c vehicles (according to group size).
- Professional guiding by a qualified & tourism-licensed guide.
- Chances to meet local congregations and attend local services (please let us know about your interests at the time of booking).
- Numerous encouters with believers of different faiths upon request.
- Half board (breakfast + dinner, excl. beverages).
- Recommended gratuities.
- Travel Security Consultation prior to and throughout your tour.
- Special services for church groups and study groups.
All prices are inclusive of all mentioned services and valid throughout the year except major holidays during the high season. Please inquire for details.
- Private tour, 1 to 2 people: Please inquire for individual pricing.
- Private tour, 5 to 9 people: 1385 €
- Private tour, 10 to 17 people: 1065 €
- Private tour, 18 to 26 people: 970 €
- Private tour, 27 to 36 people: 865 €
- Private tour, 37 and more: Please inquire for individual pricing.
Customize Your Tour
Please feel free to provide us with your own ideas and preferences about your tour. Our travel professionals will be happy to tailor your personalized tour exactly as you want it to be!