Discover Palestine and its people in a very intimate way: On foot! Start your hike in the ancient city of Nablus, once visited by Abraham, and follow your local guide through the beautiful landscapes of the West Bank to Taybeh, an ancient Christian village.
Arrive at Tel Aviv Airport and after formalities, you will be provided you’re your individual copies of maps needed for this tour. Continue to your hotel in Jerusalem for dinner and overnight in the Holy City.
Jerusalem – The Holy City
Today you will have a rich walking tour through the Old City of Jerusalem. You will start by marveling the former Jebusite town from atop and visit the Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city.
Continue down to the garden of Gethsemane and then enter the Old City through St. Stephens’s Gate. You will visit the pool of Bethesda, the church of St. Ann and the Pool of Bethesda. Afterwards, walk along the Via Dolorosa to reach the church of the Holy Sepulchre. In the afternoon, visit the Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque before returning to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Nablus – Tell Balata
Today you will head to the ancient city of Nablus, site of the Bronze Age ruins of Tell Balata, visited by Abraham. Visit the tell, Jacob’s well and the ancient community of the Samaritans. Enter the old market and enjoy the beautiful old city souk. Experience the traditional Ottoman Hammam (Turkish bath) and visit an olive soap factory before checking in at your guesthouse in Nablus for overnight.
The Jordan Valley
After breakfast depart on your extended walk (15km) south from Nablus, passing through the beautiful hills overlooking the Jordan Valley, to arrive in the village of Duma. Dinner and overnight in home-stays at local families in Duma.
Duma to Taybeh
Follow the hills and the valleys until the ancient Christina village of Taybeh and visit the old Byzantine church of St. George and the mosaic floor of the 4th century church under the Greek Orthodox Church. Also, meet the local priest who will explain the history of the church and the Christian community in Taybeh. He will also give a summary of some of the oldest icons in the Church. Overnight in a guest house run by the local Catholic Church.
Birzeit and Ramallah
After breakfast, board your bus and head to the university village of Birzeit. The name “Bir Zeit” literally translates to “Well of Oil”, referring to the wells in which its inhabitants historically stored virgin-pressed olive oil.Today, Birzeit is a college town known for the flagship of Palestinian institutions, Birzeit University.
After lunch you will have a walk in the town of Birzeit and continue to Ramallah for a short city tour, dinner and overnight.
South of Jerusalem
In the morning, depart to the city of Bethlehem to visit the Church of Nativity and continue walking to the Shepherds field in Beit Sahour. Your bus will meet you there, and you will continue to the Herodium or Herod’s Palace. In the late afternoon, arrive to Bethlehem for dinner and overnight.
According to your flight time, you will be transfered to Tel Aviv Airport for final departure.
All our tours are private tours including private transportation and private guiding.
- Meet & Assist at Tel Aviv Airport.
- 7 nights stay in mentioned places in good middle class hotels, church guesthouses and private homes (please tell us about your preferences), all overnight stays incl. breakfast.
- All mentioned sightseeing tours, including transportation by private modern & tourism-licensed a/c vehicles (according to group size).
- Professional guiding by a qualified & tourism-licensed guide, spiritual and faith oriented guiding available.
- Hiking maps and local hiking guide.
- Extra time for prayers and meditation throughout the tour.
- Chances to meet local congregations and attend local services (please let us know about your interests at the time of booking).
- Luggage transport on hiking days from overnight stay to overnight stay.
- Half board (breakfast + dinner, excl. beverages).
- Recommended gratuities.
- Travel Security Consultation prior to and throughout your tour.
- Special services for church groups and study groups.
We provide a number of optional services for pilgrims, such like spiritual guiding, services, or spiritual exercises. Please inquire for details and provide us with your interests.
All prices are inclusive of all mentioned services and valid throughout the year except major holidays during the high season. Please inquire for details.
- Private tour, 1 to 4 people: Please inquire for individual pricing.
- Private tour, 5 to 9 people: 1400 €
- Private tour, 10 to 17 people: 1090 €
- Private tour, 18 to 26 people: 970 €
- Private tour, 27 to 36 people: 890 €
- Private tour, 37 and more: Please inquire for individual pricing.
Customize Your Tour
Please feel free to provide us with your own ideas and preferences about your tour. Our travel professionals will be happy to tailor your personalized tour exactly as you want it to be!