Spend a couple days in the capital of Egypt and visit the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx and the necropolis of Saqqara. Afterwards, fly to Aswan, board a 5 Star Nile Cruise Ship, and enjoy the magnificent landscape along the Nile while stopping here and there for exciting visits.
Welcome to Egypt
Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport our representative will meet and assist you with passport control, customs formalities and handling your luggage. Afterwards, transfer to your hotel.
Necropolis of Saqqara, Memphis and the Pyramids of Dashur
Start your Pharaonic Discoveries with a visit of the richest and first necropolis of Egypt, Saqqara (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and learn about the famous Step Pyramid of Djoser.
Afterwards, study some of the very well preserved tombs of the necropolis and enter thePyramid of Teti and learn about its interior design.
After lunch, drive to the pyramids of Dashur for a short photo-stop of the Bent Pyramid and the Red Pyramid. Then proceed to Memphis (UNESCO World Heritage Site), the first capital of Egypt and see the Colossus of Ramesses II.
Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum
After breakfast, enjoy an excursion to the Great Pyramids of Giza (UNESCO World Heritage Site), including the Solar Boat Museum and the Sphinx.
After lunch, visit the Egyptian Museum with its rich Pharaonic treasures including those of Tutankhamen and the Royal Mummy Room.
Day 4: Nile Cruise
Isis-Temple of Philae and the old stone quarries of Aswan
In the early morning, fly to Aswan, and take a water-cab to visit the Isis Temple of Philae. Also, pass by the High Dam and the Old Dam and proceed to the Unfinished Obelisk. In the evening enjoy Oriental Dinner and sail to Kom Ombo.
Day 5: Nile Cruise
Kom Ombo and Edfu
In the morning, arrive in Kom Ombo and visit the famous Kom Ombo Double Temple with courts, halls and sanctuaries duplicated for two sets of gods. Later that day, reach Edfu and visit the most completely preserved temple in Egypt.
Day 6: Nile Cruise
Karnak and Luxor Temple, Sound & Light Show
In the morning, start with a guided tour through the Karnak Temple (UNESCO World Heritage Site). Afterwards continue your tour with a walk through the Great Luxor Temple (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
After lunch, visit the rich and very well displayed Luxor Museum with treasures of the Golden Age of Egypt and in the evening, take a traditional Caleche and ride around the city enjoying the "Luxor City Tour" including the Sound & Light Show in Karnak.
Day 7: Nile Cruise
West-Thebes: Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memmnon
In the early morning, cross the Nile and board a hot-air balloon for a ride over the Valley of the Kings and whole West Bank.
After breakfast, start your day with a photo-stop at the Colossi of Memnon and proceed to the very rich site of the Valley of the Kings (UNESCO World Heritage Site) with its numerous Pharaonic tombs and the funeral Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (UNESCO World Heritage Site), once known as the "Splendor of Splendors".
After a late lunch, fly back to Cairo.
After breakfast, be transferred to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
All our tours are private tours including private transportation and private guiding.
- Entrance Visa to Egypt (app. 12 €).
- Domestic flights from Cairo to Aswan, and from Luxor to Cairo (Economy).
- Transportation to and from the airports in Cairo, Aswan and Luxor.
- 4 nights stay in Cairo in a middle class hotel, upgrades available.
- 3 nights stay on a 5 Star Nile Cruise Ship (private bath/shower) on full board basis (excl. beverages).
- All mentioned sightseeing tours, including transportation by private modern & tourism-licensed a/c vehicles (according to group size) and professional guidingby a qualified & tourism-licensed Egyptologist (all major languages available).
- Hot-air balloon ride in Luxor.
- Admission fees to all mentioned places (app. 147 €).
- Lunch, when mentioned (excl. beverages).
- Recommended gratuities (app. 40 €).
- For the time of your tour: Free Egyptian mobile phone, including 100 Egyptian Pounds worth of calling (one per group).
Not included: Intl. flights, personal expenses, everything not mentioned above.
All prices are inclusive of all mentioned services and valid throughout the year except major holidays during the high season. Please inquire for details.
- Private tour, 1 to 2 people: Please inquire for individual pricing.
- Private tour, 3 to 9 people: 995 €
- Private tour, 10 to 20 people: 890 €
- Private tour, 21 to 35 people: 765 €
- Private tour, 36 and more: Please inquire for individual pricing.
Customize Your Tour
Please feel free to provide us with your own ideas and preferences about your tour. Our travel professionals will be happy to tailor your personalized tour excatly as you want it to be!