Discover your ’study destinations‘ together with other students from different universities and even different countries and join of our „Interational Excursions“.
Our „International Excursions“ are tailor-made tours fitting students‘ budget and interests: A balanced mix of visits, encounters and free time to discover the country and its people independently have to top priority in all our tours – meet the locals, taste the traditional cuisine, share in cultural events etc.
- You are either enrolled in a study program related to any of our destinations are have a special interest in the country.
- Or: You are enrolled in a post-graduation training, e.g. church internship or traineeship in a school.
- You have valid International Student ID Card (ISIC); otherwise, a slightly higher fare will apply.
„Bring a Friend“
Register together with a friend and both of you get 10% of the announced price.
- Only valid if you are sharing a double room.
- Only valid for the land excursion, not valid for the attributable costs of the flight ticket(s).
„Bring a Group“
Register a minimum of 10 people for the same tour and get 10% from the „Bring a Friend“-offer and an additional 50% of the price (not applicable for flight costs) for yourself.
- The 50% off are either valid for 1/2 dbl room or a sgl room.
- If you register a minimum of 20 people, you are entitled to a free sgl room including(!) the flight and additional 10% from the „Bring a Friend“-offer for all your fellow-travelers.
Below are our current offers. We are also happy to plan your individual excursion! Check out all our services!
- Safe the date: 01.05.2014.