We support you in planning, drafting and executing your scientific excursion or study trip:
We get you there:
- Access to places and sights difficult to reach; e.g. in Palestine (Hebron, Ramallah, Nablus, Jening etc.) as far as the situation on-site allows.
- Intensive consulation with respect to the current travel security situation; professional security concepts for your tour, especially in all tours to remote areas (e.g. Libyan desert, northern Jordan, border regions).
Support prior to your tour
- Non-binding and free of charge consultation by our travel professionals.
- Group ticketing and individual flight ticket service for early arrivals of late departures (all airlines, all airports worldwide).
- Free-of-charge material to advertise your tour (posters, flyer, exhaustive itineraries, digtal/print).
- Management of all applications (online forms) with continous reporting to you.
- Supply of all necessary and required travel information on visa, health issues, security alerts, insurances etc.
- Support in funding applications.
- Management of all payments, also directly with your group; full liability responsibility as a licensed German tour operator; all required insurances.
Reasonble cancellation fees by prior negotation; free-of-charge name changes (depending on the airline).
Support during your trip
- Continouus care of your group on-site by our own group leaders (if desired).
- Professional guiding by officially licensed tour guides (m/f); upon prior arrangement: silent guiding or ITERU guiding for utmost creative leeway during your tour.
- Arrangment of encounters and meetings during your tour with your or our contacts; meetings with local students, churches/parishes, NGOs, social service providers, excavation directors, ministries etc.
- Own securtiy management in all our destinations; emergency and crisis response teams in case of illness, accidents; support in need of medical consultation, hospitalization, dealing with insurances (all 24/7/356).
- 24/7 emergency hotline.
- Support with passport replacements; expenditure of costs; contacts to embassys and consulates.
- Attractive and competitive pricing by direct operations in all our destinations; special conditions for students in hotels, hostels, youth hostels, church guest houses, desert camps etc.
- Support in funding application; issuing of necessary paper work and certificates for your group.
- Very reasonable down payment and final payment conditions; upon prior negoations, payments in parts, even after the tour.
- Reasonably priced subsistence expenses, e.g. pre-arranged picnics incl. beverages etc.
Are you missing any service? Please get in touch with us! We are looking forward to your individual request.