Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport our representative will meet and assist you with passport control, customs formalities and handling your luggage. And be transferred to your hotel in Asyut.
Overnight in Asyut.
Palm Sunday (John 12,13-15)
Celebrate with one of the Christian villages where the celebration extend beyond the church to include the whole village.
After Lunch visit Monastery of saint Mary- Deir Al Moharraq – and Famous Lilian Trahser Orphanage.
Overnight in Asyut.
Day 3 to Day 7 :
On board, on the magnificent Nile cruise
On board we will take a tour through the rituals of the afterlife and mummification. We will be impressed with the richness of ancient Egyptian Mythology which laid the foundation for today’s Coptic ritualism. Next to the classical visits of the Nile cruise you will have the chance to attend some of the unique Coptic prayers in local Coptic church ( Great Thursday, and the washing of the feet, Good Friday, and burial of Jesus Christ.
In the last day flight to Cairo.
The Great Pyramids of Giza
Enjoy an extensive excursion to the Great Pyramids of Giza, including the Solar Boat Museum, the giant Sphinx, the Valley Temple and an astonishing panoramic view of all three pyramids from the observation point.
After Lunch visit the Egyptian Museum with its rich Pharaonic treasures from all epochs of the Pharaonic Era including those of Tutankhamen and the Royal Mummy Room (add. admission fee already included).
Optional chance to attend the Easter mass. Overnight in Cairo.
Free day in Cairo, we will be happy to provide you with a number of choices what to do on your free day.
According to your flight time, private transfer to Cairo Airport for your return flight.
All our tours are private tours including private transportation and private guiding.
- Unique chance to celebrate Passion Week with local Coptic Christians.
- Entrance Visa to Egypt (app. 12 €).
- Faith oriented guiding by our carefully chosen Coptic guide.
- Multiple chances for prayer, silent meditation .
- Airport transfers according to your itinerary.
- 2 nights stay in Asyut in a good hotel or church guesthouse
- 3 nights stay in Cairo in a good hotel or church guesthouse.
- 4 nights on board deluxe Nile Cruise.
- All mentioned sightseeing tours, including transportation by private modern & tourism-licensed a/c vehicles.
- Admission fees where necessary.
- Full board (excl. beverages).
- For the time of your tour: Free Egyptian mobile phone, including 100 Egyptian Pounds worth of calling (one per group).
Not included: Intl. flights, personal expenses, everything not mentioned above.
All prices are inclusive of all mentioned services and valid throughout the year except major holidays during the high season. Please inquire for details.
- Private tour, 1 to 2 people: Please inquire for individual pricing.
- Private tour, 3 to 9 people: 1085 €
- Private tour, 10 to 20 people: 990 €
- Private tour, 21 and more: Please inquire for individual pricing.
Customize Your Tour
Please feel free to provide us with your own ideas and preferences about your tour. Our travel professionals will be happy to tailor your personalized tour exactly as you want it to be!