Are you looking for a consice introduction to the Holy Land with a special focus on places relevant to the Christian faith? In that case, our tour below is definetly worth a look at! Yet, as always, feel free to contact our destination experts to receive your individually designed itinerary.
Upon arrival and after completing formalities (luggage, passport control and customs) you will be met by your driver and transferred to the Lutheran Guesthouse in the Old City of Jerusalem. After checking in you can enjoy dinner & overnight.
Jerusalem: The Holy City
After breakfast, your guide will meet you at the guesthouse for an introduction then start the day with a walking tour of the Old City of Jerusalem starting with the Palace of Antonia & the Roman Soldier’s Camp.
Visit the Basillica of St. Anne and the Pool of Bethesda and walk the Via Dolorosa passing the Stations of the Cross, and reaching the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and the Golgotha site.
Afterwards, view the Temple Mount area including the Wailing Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque and continue to Mt. Zion to visit the Church of St. Peter in Galicantu. Return to the Lutheran guesthouse for dinner & overnight.
Mt. of Olives, Ein Kerem & Bethlehem
After breakfast, board your coach to the Mt. of Olives for a panoramic view of the Old City of Jerusalem. Visit the Churches of Ascension and Pater Noster (the Lord’s Prayer) and continue walking down to the Garden and Church of Gethsemane and stop on the way at the Church of Dominus Flevit. Continue to visit Ein Karem the home of John the Babtist before reaching Bethlehem where you will check into you’re the Jacir Palace Intercontinental, an old Palace built in 1910.
Bethlehem and Hebron
In the morning visit the Churches of Nativity & St. Catherine in Bethlehem and continue to Shepherd’s Field. After visitng an Olive wood craft and training workshop (optional), continue to the City of Hebron to visit the resting place of Abraham, a place venerated by all Abrahamic faiths. Enjoy an original Hebronite lunch at a local restaurant before returning to Bethlehem for overnight.
Jericho and Judean Dessert
Morning checkout and departure to Jericho while stopping on the way at the Hermit Monastery in the hills of Wadi el-Quelt. Continue to Jericho where you will view the ancient ruins dating back more than 10 millennia. Continue to the Judean Desert to visit Qumran and Masada and arrive at your hotel at the Dead Sea for some revitalization and rest.
The Sea of Galilee:
After an early breakfast depart north, visit the Baptismal site on the Jordan River, the ancient ruins of Bisan and continue to Cana and the Sea of Galilee to visit Capernaum and Tabgha. Dinner and overnight by the Sea of Galilee.
Nazareth and Upper Galilee
Depart in the early morning and visit the Mt. of Beatitude. Then continue to Nazareth to visit the Church of Annunciation, Mary’s Well, the Carpentry of Joseph and the ancient synagogue. Continue to Haifa to visit Stella Maris, the Baha'i Gardens and Mt. Carmel.
In the afternoon, continue to the Upper Galilee where you will arrive at a very unique guesthouse converted from a monastery.
Depending on your flight time, transfer to Ben Gurion Airport or extensions.
All our tours are private tours including private transportation and private guiding.
- Meet & Assist at Tel Aviv Airport.
- 7 nights stay in mentioned places in good middle class hotels or church guesthouses (please tell us about your preferences), all overnight stays incl. breakfast.
- All mentioned sightseeing tours, including transportation by private modern & tourism-licensed a/c vehicles (according to group size).
- Professional guiding by a qualified & tourism-licensed guide.
- Chances to meet local congregations and attend local services (please let us know about your interests at the time of booking).
- Halb board (breakfast + dinner, excl. beverages).
- Recommended gratuities.
- Travel Security Consultation prior to and throughout your tour.
- Special services for church groups and study groups.
All prices are inclusive of all mentioned services and valid throughout the year except major holidays during the high season. Please inquire for details.
- Private tour, 1 to 2 people: Please inquire for individual pricing.
- Private tour, 5 to 9 people: 1375 €
- Private tour, 10 to 17 people: 1025 €
- Private tour, 18 to 26 people: 910 €
- Private tour, 27 to 36 people: 840 €
- Private tour, 37 and more: Please inquire for individual pricing.
Customize Your Tour
Please feel free to provide us with your own ideas and preferences about your tour. Our travel professionals will be happy to tailor your personalized tour exactly as you want it to be!